CVFIC Utility Worker
The Utility Worker shall work with the Research Assistant and Lab Aide/Operator in implementing the Food Innovation Projects of the CVFIC (Central Visayas Food Innovation Center).
- High school graduate or high school level
- Preferably with work experience in any work setting
- Has initiative and can work independently
- With good moral character
- A team player, multi-tasker, and in good physical condition
- Can communicate in Cebuano, English, or Filipino
- Has an attitude to do work with a high level of accuracy
Please email your CV and application letter addressed to the University President, Engr. Bernard Nicolas E. Villamor, to email@example.com.