- In charge of materials in the library that arrives periodically, such as newspapers, magazines, and professional print journals and takes the lead in Indexing and Abstracting the journal articles and magazines on different subjects to supplement the library’s book collection
- Selects and assigns the subject heading of the articles taken from the different issues of subscribed periodicals to populate the Library’s Electronic Periodical Index
- Oversees the acquisition and usage of the serial subscriptions and other related assessment data
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Library and Information Science preferably has a Master’s degree in Library and Information Science or pursuing his/her MSLIS degree
- PRC Professional License for Librarians
- Preferably has at least two years of work experience in the field of librarianship
- Knowledge of Library Management Systems
Please email your CV and application letter addressed to the University President, Engr. Bernard Nicolas E. Villamor, to firstname.lastname@example.org.