A dependent learning-center for Chemical Engineering regarded by industry
and government as an essential agent for local and international development.
To provide quality education in the development of technically competent,
innovative, and values-oriented Chemical Engineers driven towards sustainable
growth in the region.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OUTCOMES
Within three to five years after obtaining a bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering at Cebu Institute of Technology – University, a graduate is expected to:
- Successfully practice in the different Chemical Engineering fields
- Assume leadership roles in the chemical process industries, academe and other technological fields
- Contribute to the socio-economic environment of their respective communities
- Further develop career and personal skills through life-long learning
- ability to apply knowledge of mathematics and sciences to solve chemical complex
- an ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret
- ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability, in accordance with standards.
- ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- an ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex chemical engineering problems.
- understanding of professional, and ethical responsibility.
- ability to communicate effectively complex chemical engineering activities with the
engineering community and with society at large.
- understanding the impact of chemical engineering solutions in a global, economic,
environmental, and societal context.
- recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- knowledge of contemporary issues.
- ability to use techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for chemical
- knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles as a
member and leader in a team, and to manage projects in a multidisciplinary
- understanding at least one specialized field of chemical engineering practice
LANDLINE: 411 -2000 local 170
A dependable learning-center for Chemical Engineering regarded by industry and government as an essential agent for local and international development
To provide quality education in the development of technically competent, innovative, and values-oriented Chemical Engineers driven towards sustainable growth in the region
Chemical Engineering is a profession that involves the conceptualization, development, design, improvement and application of safe, healthy, ethical and economic ways of utilizing materials and energy in unit processes and operations for the benefit of society and the environment through the knowledge of mathematics, chemistry, biology, information technology and other natural, applied and social sciences, gained by study, research and practice.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)
Within three to five years after obtaining a bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering at Cebu Institute of Technology- University, a graduate is expected to:
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (PO)